Virtual Clinic Now Open
Students are welcome to visit our virtual clinic for online health services during the 2020 fall quarter.
Our new virtual clinic uses online video that is HIPAA-compliant for privacy and security, so we can provide students with faster, more convenient care. De Anza students who have paid their health services fee for the current quarter can use this service. There is no separate charge for a visit.
NEW: Online Student Health Portal
Now you can use our secure online health portal to request an appointment, view your clinic records and find required forms. There are two ways to log in:
- Visit deanza.studenthealthportal.com and log in with your CWID and MyPortal password
- Log in to MyPortal, then open the Apps section and click on the tile for Pyramed Health Services
Services available from the virtual clinic include
- Women’s health issues and birth control – consultations only
- Request for oral contraceptive pills (OCP) refill prescription –established patients only
- Emergency contraceptive pill consultations
- Sexually transmitted infections (STI) – consultations only (no labs)
- Urinary symptoms
- Upper respiratory symptoms – such as fever, cough, ear pain
- Immunization – consultation only – for transfer, ISP or health science requirements
- General referrals – ISP and domestic students
- Community resources for basic needs – such as housing, food, shelter and emergency assistance
- Mental health referrals to psychological counseling services – also available online
You can also visit Wellness Central, an online resource for students.
For life-threatening emergencies, please dial 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
If our health care provider determines that you need immediate care during your virtual clinic appointment, you may be asked to go to a local urgent care center or emergency room.
We hope that everyone stays healthy and safe during this challenging time.
Coronavirus Health InformationWant to know more about the Coronavirus? Check this webpage for the latest information.
The mission of De Anza College Health Services is to facilitate the educational success of our students by providing personalized and affordable medical care, health education and community resource information to promote their physical, social and emotional well-being.
* Services are only available for currently enrolled De Anza students. Students under age 18 must complete the Minor Treatment Consent Form and Caregiver's Authorization Affidavit to receive services on campus.
Health and Wellness Resources
Wellness Central has lots of useful information about topics that are important to you – like first aid, birth control, nutrition, sexual health and help with stress or depression. It works kind of like an online course – but with no exams or grades. Use it at your own pace: You can search for information and videos on specific topics, or just browse for whatever looks interesting.