October/November 2020: Drive-Up Flu Shots
We have a limited supply of flu vaccine that will be available FREE to students on the following dates. (Faculty and staff members will be charged $18.)
- Thursday, Oct. 22: 9-11 a.m. and Noon-2 p.m.
- Friday, Oct. 23: 9-11 a.m. and Noon-2 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 29: 9-11 a.m. and Noon-2 p.m.
- Friday, Oct. 30: 9-11 a.m. and Noon-2 p.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 4: 9-11 a.m. and Noon-2 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 5: 9-11 a.m. and Noon-2 p.m.
You must make an appointment by calling 408.864.8732 or emailing email@example.com. Walk-ins will not be allowed.
The drive-up vaccinations will be given in Parking Lot B on campus – look for signs marking the location. You may also walk up to the flu clinic to receive your flu shot, if you have an appointment.
You will be required to show a photo ID and wear a face covering. We will screen participants for COVID-19 symptoms.
Basketball Team Shows Strength, Supports #That'sLove
Members of the Men's Basketball team showed their strength by signing the #That'sLove campaign banner – and making their mark against relationship violence.