TB Testing & Immunizations
Please note that services are available for currently enrolled students ONLY.
TB Screening Tests
Starting Fall Quarter 2019, all currently enrolled students requesting TB clearance are required to complete the TB risk assessment screening. All TB screening will be available by appointment only. Please call 408-864-8732 or email us to schedule an appointment.
- Click HERE for more information on the TB testing.
Forms required for TB screening:
Additional Requirements for ISP Minor Students only:
The following immunizations are available by appointment:
- Hepatitis B - Series of 3 shots at $50 each
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR) - Series of 2 shots at $50 each
- Meningococcal A, C, Y & W - $103
- Tdap - $30
- Varicella (Chickenpox) - Series of 2 shots at $100 each
- Flu Vaccine - Free
- HPV Vaccine (Gardasil) - $208
* Click on each immunizations for more information.
Blood Titers for the following are also available for the following (please check with us about pricing):
- Hepatitis B Titer
- Rubella (German Measles) Titer
- Rubeola (Measles) Titer
- Mumps Titer
- Varicella (Chickenpox) Titer
Hepatitis B is a vaccine preventable disease and is the main cause of liver cancer. Asian and
Pacific Islanders are the most affected (1 in 12 are infected), compared to other
racial groups (1 in 1000 non-Hispanic Whites). Chronic Hepatitis B in the early stages
often has no symptoms, and delays can be too late for treatment.
Who should be screened?
- Anyone seeking protection from the HBV infection
- Health care and public safety workers
- Anyone who has had unprotected sex, or needle-sharing contacts of persons infected with HBV
- Intravenous drug users
- Those with more than one sex partner
- Men who have sex with men
- Those infected with HIV and/or other sexually transmitted disease
- Pregnant women
- Travelers or persons born to parents from regions where Hepatitis B is common (Asia, Africa, South America, the Pacific Islands, Eastern Europe, and the Middle East)
Get screened early - know your Hep B status. Call De Anza Student Health Services (408.864.8732) to make a low cost screening
For more information: www.cdc.gov/hepatitis/ or liver.stanford.edu