How to Join
It's easy to sign up for the MPS Program! No application is required. Please complete the following steps:
- Log onto MyPortal
- Search for the Math classes with a section number that contains "MP" (e.g., MP1, MP2, MP3)
- Note the 5-digit CRN number for the class you want to enroll in
- Use the CRN to register for the MPS course
- If the class is full and you would like to be contacted should a seat becomes available, please complete our interest form.
For additional information, contact the PSME Division Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 408.864.8800.
Location: Room S31
Students who choose to participate in MPS are expected to abide by the following guidelines:
- Attend class regularly. MPS allows a maximum of 5 absences throughout the quarter. Tardies of more than 5 minutes are calculated at ½ an absence.
- Keep up with all homework, activities and lab assignments.
- Abide by the MPS Program Participant Agreement.