An introduction to biology as a branch of the biological sciences and to its basic unifying principles, with selected application to the scientific method, evolutionary concepts, genetic modification, biotechnology, ecology, ecological crises and human impacts.
|12784||BIOL 10||2||MTWR···||10:30 AM-12:20 PM||Jason Bram||KC115|
|MTWR···||12:40 PM-01:55 PM||S52|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-07-01 to 2019-08-11.
- 5 Units
- Four hours lecture, three hours laboratory (84 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- Not open to students who have completed BIOL 6A, 6AH, 6B, 6C, 6CH, 10H or equivalent.
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- EWRT 1A or EWRT 1AH or ESL 5.