Elementary Russian (Second Quarter)
Further development of material presented in RUSS 1. Continuation of introduction to the language and culture of the Russian Federation. Elementary speaking, listening, reading, and writing of Russian will be continued and practiced within a cultural framework. The emphasis will be on language as an expression of culture. Language laboratory practice to reinforce pronunciation, grammar, syntax, and simple conversation.
|30015||RUSS 2||61||·T·R···||06:30 PM-08:45 PM||Larissa Chiriaeva||MLC113|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-01-07 to 2019-03-29.
- 5 Units
- Five hours lecture (60 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- RUSS 1 (equivalent to one year of high school Russian) or equivalent.
- EWRT 211 and READ 211 (or LART 211), or ESL 272 and 273.