Soccer Level 4
An introduction to the discipline of physical education through the game of soccer, including a global perspective and the contributions of both male and female soccer experts and players. Emphasis will be placed upon the four major pillars of the game: technical ability, tactical understanding, physical fitness, and the mental approach necessary to compete successfully in match play. Tactical skills and comprehensive team strategies will be practiced and performed. There will be a discussion introducing additional laws of the game, equipment, fair play, flexibility, nutrition, and the nuances of the game. Use of the Internet and other media sources will be encouraged to further understand the world's most popular game.
|46395||KNES 37DX||2||·T·R···||10:00 AM-11:15 AM||Cheryl Owiesny||ST-FLD|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-04-08 to 2019-06-28.
- 1 Units
- Two hours laboratory for the one-half unit course (24 hours total per quarter); three hours laboratory for the one unit course (36 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- KNES 37C or KNES 37CX, or equivalent skills.
- EWRT 211 and READ 211 (or LART 211), or ESL 272 and 273.