Welcome to the SSC!
The Student Success Center supports classroom instruction by helping students at all levels to become better learners, and to gain the confidence and skills to achieve their greatest possible academic success.
Juan Pablo Hernandez Lopez: Tutee Becomes Tutor!
- Individual, group, and online tutoring in a variety of subjects
- Workshops on study skills, listening/speaking, reading/writing/grammar and other topics
- Course-specific Adjunct Study Skills courses
- Tutor training courses
Our Goal: After participating in Student Success Center programs for an appropriate amount of time, and within the context of each student's individual needs, students will express a more positive attitude toward the subject they are studying, use effective learning skills, and improve their academic performance.
Apply for a Weekly Tutor
- General Subjects (ACCT, ECON, etc.)
- Writing & Reading (EWRT, READ, ESL, LART)
- World Languages (SPAN, FREN, RUSS, etc.)
- SSC Guidelines and Policies
Your DASB fees at work! DASB funds help support peer tutoring in the SSC. Other funding sources are or have been provided by state and federal educational grants including, the Basic Skills Initiative and previously, the Title III Grant.