Your Path to a New Career Starts Here
Wherever you are in your career journey, De Anza College has a program to suit your needs.
A career is a lifelong journey that begins with thoughtful planning and preparation. De Anza College is proud to offer more than 30 Workforce Education programs that can give you the skills to succeed in the Bay Area economy. These certificate and degree programs combine expert faculty and innovative curriculum in 6- to 24-month programs.
Each Workforce Education program at De Anza College is designed by instructors in conjunction with industry experts. Programs combine classroom and interactive learning in state-of-the-art, work-related environments. Many Workforce Education programs incorporate internship components to offer participants on-the-job experience.
Career Information By Program
- Administration of Justice
- Automotive Technology
- Business Administration & Management
- Child Development
- Computer Science & Programming
- Computer Systems Security
- Database Design
- Design & Manufacturing Technology
- Energy Mgmt & Building Science
- Environ. Resource Mgmt & Pollution Prevention
- Facility & Sustainable Building Management
- Film & Television Production
- Graphic & Interactive Design
- Health Technologies
- Marketing Management
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Lab Technology
- Network Design & Administration
- Paralegal Studies
- Photography (Film & Digital)
- Real Estate
Degrees and Certificates
See all degrees and certificates offered at De Anza College.