Celebrate the Arts
You’ll find a wide range of arts, cultural activities and outlets for creative expression at De Anza.
- You can take classes, earn a degree or prepare for a career in the visual arts, music or other performing arts.
- Catch a performance or an exhibition at one of our campus venues.
- Or simply enjoy the many striking works of outdoor art that are scattered around our campus.
(See the self-guided tour map and walking directions.)
Watch this video about the newest outdoor mural on campus!
"The World As It Is and the World We Want To See," created by De Anza art students working with Art instructor Eugene Rodriguez and Euphrat Museum director Diana Argabrite, to welcome students and employees who are returning to campus this spring.
Classes and Degree Programs
De Anza offers extensive classes and degree programs in the creative arts. Visit the Creative Arts Division webpages to learn more about classes and programs in
Exhibit and Performance Space
Arts and Activism: Upcoming EventsBe sure to check the Arts and Activism webpage to learn about upcoming performances, exhibitions, talks and workshops for the campus community!
The Euphrat Museum of Art
An exhibition space and more, the Euphrat is a place to enjoy visual works by students and community artists, curated around thought-provoking themes.
- The Euphrat also hosts monthly "First Thursday" open-mic poetry nights and provides art education in local schools.
California History Center
Located in a reconstructed national landmark building, the California History Center includes classrooms and the Stocklmeir Library of historic materials.
- The center also has space for art exhibitions and other activities tied to the history and culture of California.
Visual and Performing Arts Center
Performances and lectures are held frequently in this 400-seat showcase theater, located adjacent to the Euphrat Museum at the northeast corner of campus.
- The VPAC offers both an intimate atmosphere and a state-of-the-art sound and projection system.
- For rental information, visit the VPAC facility rental webpage.
Campus Video Tour:
VPAC and Euphrat Museum
Visual & Performing Arts Center
Euphrat Museum of Art
Campus Art Tour
You can see many striking works of art – including murals, sculptures and fountains – in various spots around campus. Click the button below to view a map and directions for a self-guided tour.
Take the Self-Guided Campus Art Tour