How to Reach Us
Got a question? Need help with registration, admissions or your student records? If you need assistance, you can
- Use our online contact form
- Visit our Virtual Help Desk on Zoom
- Visit our office in person – by appointment only
Now you can visit the Admissions and Records Office Virtual Help Desk via Zoom online video during these times:
- Mondays: 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Tuesdays: 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thursdays: 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
No appointment is required for the Virtual Help Desk. Students are served on a first come, first served basis. After joining the Zoom session, there may be a wait. Thank you for your patience in advance.
- If you have trouble connecting, or need assistance outside of the Help Desk hours, please contact us.
Note: You'll need to show a valid photo ID before we can discuss any matters related to your student account or records. You may also want to review these tips on using Zoom
During fall quarter, we can provide in-person assistance – by appointment only – at the Admissions and Records front desk in the RSS Building, with the following:
- Assessment questions
- Graduation applications
- Payment of fees – in cash only, exact change only
- Registration issues
- Residency or AB 540 questions
Appointments are available on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. only.
Please remember that you must follow the rules for coming to campus this fall.
NEW: Pass/No Pass + Excused Withdrawals
The deadlines for requesting Pass/No Pass or an Excused Withdrawal have been extended, in consideration of the disruptions caused by the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.
- Pass/No Pass: You can request Pass/No Pass for the current quarter – or retroactively for classes taken in the 2020 or 2021 calendar year (including winter, spring, summer and fall of 2020 and winter, spring and summer of 2021) – until the deadline of Dec. 31, 2021.
- Excused Withdrawals: The last day to drop a class and receive a W is Nov. 12. However, the deadline to request an excused withdrawal (EW) for reasons related to COVID-19 has been extended to Dec. 10, the last day of the quarter. Requests for excused withdrawals for previous quarters will not be considered without documentation of extenuating circumstances.
Before choosing Pass/No Pass, you should know that some transfer universities may not accept Pass grades for certain requirements. To learn more about these important considerations and how to submit a request, visit our Special Rules for Pass/No Pass and Excused Withdrawals webpage. (Updated Nov. 3, 2021)
While we're operating under restrictions related to COVID-19 for the 2021 fall quarter, you can still access many of our services online.
- Check this website – use the navigation menu or click the magnifying glass icon to search for what you need
- Look on MyPortal in the "Student Apps" section
- Contact us by submitting our online help form
We will respond to your requests as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience, understanding and flexibility. Here are some of the things you can do online or by email
- Apply for admission
- Register for classes
- Order transcripts
- Find most student forms
- Request prerequisite clearance
The Admissions Office is part of the Enrollment Services Division, which also assists students through these offices
- Appeal Review Committee (Petitions for Exception)
- Assessment Center
- Cashier's Office
- International Student Programs
- Veteran Services
Other services in the RSS building include