Auto Tech Highlights
Winter 2024 Update
- Winter schedule posted to the web on October 23, 2023
- Winter registration begins on November 13, 2023
- Winter classes begin on January 8, 2024
Preview of classes:
- 50A and 50B, Introductory classes (under hood)
- Available for free as noncredit (350A & 350B)
- 51A and 51B, Introductory classes (under car)
- Available for free as noncredit (351A & 351B)
- 60, Electrical Systems
- Available for free as noncredit (360)
- 60C, Ignition, Fuel, and Emissions
- Available for free as noncredit (360C)
- 60H & 60J, Driveability & Lab Scope
- Available for free as noncredit (360H & 360J)
- 62A, Suspension, Steering, & Alignment
- Available for free as noncredit (362A)
- 64, Engine Repair
- Available for free as noncredit (364)
- 67A & 67B, Hybrid & Plug-In EV
- Available for free as noncredit (367A & 367B)
Winter 2024 Schedule for Auto Tech
Fall 2023 - Free Smog Inspector Classes
Level 1 and Level 2 Smog Inspector classes are available tuition-free. This is an affordable way of becoming a licensed smog inspector.
Click here for information on becoming a licensed smog inspector or repair technician.
Weren't happy with classes via Zoom? Repeat them as noncredit for FREE!
All of our introductory and evening courses are now available with a noncredit option, tuition-free!
- Pathways for students who have never attended college
- Great way to "try out" a class without the cost of tuition
- Great way to get started with a new hobby
- Earn noncredit certificates
New: Electric and Autonomous VehiclesLearn about an exciting new career pathway that combines courses in Auto Tech and Computer Information Systems to prepare for jobs in this rapidly growing field!
We have classes to help you explore the world of auto tech and prepare for entry into the full-time program. No prior instruction or work experience is required.
We offer certificates and degrees in three major subject areas for full-time students.
We offer certificates and degrees in four major subject areas for evening students, including apprentices and technicians.
Hybrids and Plug-In Vehicles
We offer evening classes and the chance to work hands-on with a variety of hybrid and plug-in vehicles from Chevrolet, Ford, Honda, Nissan and Toyota.
Smog Inspector or Technician
We have courses to help you qualify as a smog inspector or technician.