Welcome to the Bookstore!
The Bookstore is closed until Oct. 21
- We will not be able to accept online orders from Oct. 14 to Oct. 20.
- Please check back on Oct. 21 to visit our new online store.
Like most campus services, the Bookstore is operating remotely for the 2021 fall quarter. While you can't visit us in person, you can shop in our online store for all your books and course materials.
- The Bookstore is not offering a buy-back program for fall
Books, Materials, Computers and Mountain Lion Gear, Too
- Now you can order Microsoft Surface computers and other school supplies through the Bookstore’s online store. If you’re a De Anza College Promise student, you can use your Promise benefits to pay!
- Our staff is shipping orders as quickly as possible, while observing social distancing and other precautions to help protect their health.
- When you order online, you will be prompted to provide your eight-digit student identification number (CWID) and your address.
- For questions about online orders, please see these helpful guides and FAQs
Using Financial Aid
When you place your order, you will see a dropdown menu for payment methods. You can select "Financial Aid" if you have an award – such as De Anza College Promise or EOPS, for example – that provides funds for books and materials.
Important Dates for Fall 2021
- Last day for fall textbook refunds is September 24, 2021
- Proof of drop honored until October 2, 2021
- Rental option has been currently suspended due to safety concerns
- Check back to confirm when we will begin renting books again.
Campus Spotlight: Bookstore
Watch more video segments and the complete campus video tour on the Video Tour webpage.
For Assistance by Phone
Call 408.864.8702 and select one of these options
- Option 1
- Option 2
- Option 3
- Option 4
- Option 5
- Option 6
- Charge Accounts