Representative Meetings: Every other Wednesday 1:30 - 2:30 PM (Pacific Time)
- Meeting Dates: 10/4, 10/18, 11/1, 11/15, 11/29
- HYBRID: In-Person in Student Council Chambers A&B (Hinson Campus Center, Lower Level) OR Online via Zoom (Link TBD)
- Rep Meetings are Mandatory for Clubs
Check out Meeting Schedule page for ALL meeting information (Agenda Meetings, Executive Meetings)
We, the ICC would like to welcome new and returning students to De Anza for Fall 2023!
For those who don’t know, the Inter-Club Council is an umbrella organization representing
cultural, educational, honorary, philanthropic, religious, and social interests here
at De Anza. We're honored to support the many clubs that make our campus the diverse
and engaging college it is.
Whether you're looking to bring back a club, figure out this new hybrid time, or wondering where you can find community, the ICC is here to support you.
Stay tuned for updated information about Fall 2023!
The ICC will continue holding regular bi-weekly Representative Meetings. These will be hybrid and held every other Wednesday
from 1:30 PM to 2:30 PM, both in Student Council Chamber A and online via Zoom. The link will be at the top of this page and will also be emailed to clubs at the
start of the quarter. Our dates for meetings this quarter are: 10/4, 10/18, 11/1, 11/15, and 11/29. Please email the ICC Advisor at email@example.com if you have questions or concerns about these meetings. All clubs are required to send a representative and attendance will be mandatory.
Additionally, the ICC will continue holding Agenda Meetings (every other Monday 10/2, 10/16, 10/30, 11/13, and 11/27) & Executive Meetings (every Wednesday 2:30-3:30 PM) . These meetings will also be hybrid.
How to Stay an Active Club This Quarter
To stay an active club off Probation this quarter, all clubs must meet these minimum requirements:
- Make sure to have someone present for the entirety of Club Day on Thursday October
12th (details TBD).
- Make sure to have a representative at all ICC Representative Meetings this quarter
- Have a meeting a month (about 3 meetings each quarter) and send proof of the meeting
(agenda + sign-in sheet OR Zoom screenshot with date) to the ICC Chair of Club Affairs
Failure to fulfill one of these requirements will result in the club being placed on Probation; if a club has two Probations, they become Inactive. You can read more about this in the ICC Code[BROKEN LINK].
Stay tuned for updates, here and on our Events page!
The ICC Office Hours are as follows:
- Joel Ng, DASG Chair of ICC:
- Sean Htet, ICC Chair of Club Affairs:
- Silmi Sultaan, ICC Chair of Equity
- Will Wu, ICC Chair of Finance:
- Dana Sanei, ICC Chair of Programs:
- Darin Djapri, ICC Vice Chair of Programs:
- Dan Gotesdyner, ICC Chair of Marketing:
- Carys Atmodjo, ICC Vice Chair of Marketing:
- Maritza Arreola, ICC Advisor:
- by appointment (email to schedule)
- by appointment (email to schedule)
New Club Information
We are currently allowing new clubs to be formed. If you are interested in getting
more information on starting a De Anza club, feel free to look through the How to Start a New Club Guide or check out our video on How to Start a New Club. The deadline to submit new club applications is before the Agenda Meeting of the
6th week for Fall, Winter, and Spring quarters (or Monday October 30th by 1:30 PM
PT for this quarter). We recommend submitting them earlier than later in case changes
Thank you for being a part of De Anza College this quarter and we look forward to seeing clubs continue to thrive and showcase their creativity for Fall 2023!
Joel Ng, DASG Chair of ICC
Sean Htet, ICC Chair of Club Affairs
Silmi Sultaan, ICC Chair of Equity
Will Wu, ICC Chair of Finance
Dana Sanei, ICC Chair of Programs
Darin Djapri, ICC Vice Chair of Programs
Dan Gotesdyner, ICC Chair of Marketing
Carys Atmodjo, ICC Vice Chair of Marketing
Maritza Arreola, ICC Advisor