Reserved Bicycle Parking
For a quarterly $10 fee, students may park their bikes in a reserved bicycle parking space in an enclosed locked corral structure on the Stevens Creek side of the Registration & Student Services Building.
Agreement to use the corral allows access to the locked structure and one locker, for items such as a helmet, through the expiration date. A $10 fee will be applied for a key replacement to the bicycle corral.
Bicycle owners are still responsible for locking their bikes within the corral with their own personal locking system. De Anza College does not assume liability for lost, damaged or stolen bikes.
To sign up for Bicycle Corral Access download and fill out the Bicycle Corral Assess Agreement and submit the form in person to the Office of College Life.
Rules of Conduct
- Do not transfer the Corral entrance key to another person.
- Do not allow non-key entry holders to enter the Corral.
- Do not prop the Corral door open.
- Do not place propaganda on lockers, walls, bikes, etc.
- Do not lock bikes to the fence; bikes shall be placed in the appropriate rack.
- Do not repair bikes in the Corral.
- Do not leave bikes unattended during the quarter breaks,
- Report any suspicious activity to the District Police.
- Report lost key to the Office of College Life immediately.
- Authorized access without a key will be prioritized with other college needs.