De Anza Dining Services
Dining Services Hours
Dining Services will be open during winter quarter 2022, during the hours listed here, serving hot and cold breakfast and limited selections of other foods.
- 7 a.m.-5 p.m.
De Anza's Dining Services is a not-for-profit, community college-managed auxiliary service that receives no subsidy from the government. We obtain our revenues through our retail services, catering, conference clients, and food vendors.
Find us in the Hinson Campus Center
- Food Court—Upper Level 7am - 5pm Monday to Thursday.
- Grill Burger Station open till 3pm
- Chicken Nugget & Fries open until 4pm
- Sandwich & Salad Station open till 4pm
- Pizza open until 4pm
- Grab 'N' Go & Beverages open until 5pm.
- Close 5pm
- Covid Menu
- Power-up Coffee Specialty coffee—Upper Level (Closed until Spring Quarter)
Eco-Friendly Food Services
The Hinson Campus Center Food Court, renovated and opened in Fall 2007, features biodegradable paper products and utensils and organic produce choices from local farmers. These changes were the result of a team effort of Patrick Gannon, director of the campus center and student input from the DASG environmental sustainability committee (formerly WISE 37).
Dining Services Food Court