We Can Help!
Here's How to Reach Us
You can speak with your counselor by phone, email or Zoom videoconference. You can reach us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 408.864.8753.
DSPS counselors offer comprehensive services to support eligible students. Our counselors and learning disabilities specialists work individually with each student.
- Identify academic goals and choose classes to achieve them
- Develop and implement an individualized list of accommodations and services that are appropriate to the goals
- Address specific educational limitations.
Our counselors and specialists can also assist with monitoring academic progress, identifying additional on- or off-campus resources and adjusting goals or accommodations as needed. Here's how you can reach them.
- Learning disabilities
- Mobility impairment
- Physical impairment
- Stroke or head trauma, including traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Visual impairment
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing impairments
- Psychological disorders such as ADHD, PTSD, anxiety disorders and major depression