TB Testing & Immunizations
Please note that services are available for currently enrolled students ONLY.
TB Screening Tests
Students requesting TB clearance must first complete the TB risk assessment screening, which is available by appointment only. Please call 408-864-8732 or email us to schedule an appointment.
- Required form: You must complete the TB Risk Assessment and Screening form in the Online Health Portal
- More information on TB testing
Additional Requirements for Minor Students Only:
Completed forms must be uploaded back to the Student Health Portal
The following immunizations are available by appointment. Click on each category for more information:
- Hepatitis B - Series of 3 shots at $50 each
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR) - Series of 2 shots at $50 each
- Meningococcal A, C, Y & W - $103
- Tdap - $30
- Varicella (Chickenpox) - Series of 2 shots at $100 each
- Flu Vaccine - Free
- HPV Vaccine (Gardasil) - $208
Blood Titers for the following are also available. Please check with us about pricing.
- Hepatitis B Titer
- Rubella (German Measles) Titer
- Rubeola (Measles) Titer
- Mumps Titer
- Varicella (Chickenpox) Titer
Hepatitis B is a vaccine preventable disease and is the main cause of liver cancer. Asian and Pacific Islanders are the most affected (1 in 12 are infected), compared to other racial groups (1 in 1000 non-Hispanic Whites). Chronic Hepatitis B in the early stages often has no symptoms, and delays can be too late for treatment.
Who should be screened?
- Anyone seeking protection from the HBV infection
- Health care and public safety workers
- Anyone who has had unprotected sex, or needle-sharing contacts of persons infected with HBV
- Intravenous drug users
- Those with more than one sex partner
- Men who have sex with men
- Those infected with HIV and/or other sexually transmitted disease
- Pregnant women
- Travelers or persons born to parents from regions where Hepatitis B is common (Asia, Africa, South America, the Pacific Islands, Eastern Europe, and the Middle East)
Get screened early - know your Hep B status. Call De Anza Student Health Services (408.864.8732) to make a low-cost screening appointment.