Join Us For Our Next Event!
- These events are open to all F-1 visa students at De Anza College.
- Additional events may be added, so check this page regularly. Dates, times and locations may change. We will make every effort to keep these listings up-to-date.
- No more than 40 people may attend each workshop. If attendance exceeds 40, we will ask additional attendees to join the next available workshop instead.
- Click the flyer image to open a downloadable PDF, or see the events calendar below for details.
Free Flu Vaccines
Free Flue VaccinesTime: From 10 am to 12 pmThe flu vaccine will be available at no charge for registered De Anza students and employees, while supplie…
10:00 am to 12:00 pm
- The ISP office regularly hosts admissions representatives from a variety of CSU, UC, private and out-of-state universities. These representatives come to our office for one-on-one advising sessions with F-1 visa students attending De Anza.
- You can also check the website for De Anza's Transfer Center to learn about resources and university visits for the general population.
- Looking for TAP or TAG information? Download the presentation on the UC TAP and TAG programs prepared by De Anza's ISP staff.
International Transfer Fair
Every spring, the International Student Programs offices at De Anza and Foothill College host a transfer fair on each campus. Representatives from more than 40 universities, including most of the UC and CSU campuses, attend the fairs each year.
The 2023 fair will be held on Wednesday, May 3, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. (Pacific Time) in the Main Quad on campus.
More details to come!
Look for us: @deanza.isp
You'll find photos and highlights of recent ISP cultural, social and educational events.
Look for photos of earlier events at deanza.edu/international/galleries