How to Make an Appointment
In order to make an appointment please email and request the required intake forms at email@example.com
- Please include your name, CWID (campuswide ID), availability, and a short statement that you're requesting the intake forms for our services.
- Suzanna, the administrative assistant will confirm your registration and send you the required forms as well as other services and resources we can offer.
For more resources, see our list of other mental health programs and these guides from
De Anza's Psychological Services office is NOT a 24-hour program. For life threatening emergencies, call 9-1-1.
Canceling and Rescheduling
- Cancel or reschedule at least 30-48 hours prior to your appointment.
- If you've already met with your counselor, you may reschedule with them via email or you may email our department at firstname.lastname@example.org be sure to provide detailed appointment information.
- Attendance is important to us; THREE No-shows and/or late cancellations may have you terminated as a client & can refer you elsewhere if desired.
Most clients seek short-term services with our therapists. Students are generally limited to ten sessions while enrolled at De Anza College, so that we may provide services to all those in need. However, during the Shelter in Place order, we're waving the ten session policy until the SIP order has been lifted or we get to full capacity of students for the quarter and will then limit per quarter.