Crisis Hotlines and Assistance
De Anza's Psychological Services Office is NOT a 24-hour program. For crisis intervention, please call one of the following services.
- Suicide and Crisis Service of Santa Clara County
Call 855-278-4204 – this is a toll-free number
- Suicide and Crisis Lifeline – National
Call 9-8-8 for free and confidential emotional support to people in suicidal crisis or emotional distress, available anywhere in the United States.
- Crisis Text Line
Text the word "Courage" to 741-741
- Rape Crisis Hotline for Santa Clara County
- Domestic Violence Hotline – National:
Call 800-799-7233 or live chat at thehotline.org
- Other mental health resources for students in crisis can also be found at the California Department of Education "Help for Students in Crisis" page