Check back soon for a list of fall workshops and support groups.
Keep In Touch!
Follow @da_psychserv on Instagram
Check out this list of scholarships and resources
Knit or Crochet for a Cause
By accepting this skein of yarn, you will be challenged to create an artwork in consideration of the plight and well-being of an OTHER (such as a friend in need, a DREAMER student or a parent who is ill, etc.) with the goal of giving your artwork to this OTHER.
It is hoped that as you work on the artwork, you yourself will:
- Slow down
- Take time away from electronic stimulation
- Spend time with others in conversation and interaction while you work
- Develop the capacity to be alone should you choose to work on your own
- Discover your ability to use your hands to create something beautiful
- Be curious about the OTHER in the community
Are You Looking for Crisis Counseling or Help Services?
You can also find information about Crisis Counseling and Support resources outside of De Anza by visiting our Counseling resources list.