Diagnostic techniques for problem-solving in the automotive and light-duty truck powertrain.
|44848||AUTO 93E||55||····F··||07:30 AM-09:20 AM||James Tallent||E12C|
|····F··||09:30 AM-12:20 PM|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2023-05-22 to 2023-06-30.
- 1.5 Units
- Weekly Lecture Hours: 1
- Weekly Lab Hours: 1.5
- Gen Ed
- Non-GE Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
Requisite and Advisory
- ESL D272. and ESL D273., or ESL D472. and ESL D473., or eligibility for EWRT D001A or EWRT D01AH or ESL D005.
- Elementary algebra or equivalent (or higher), or appropriate placement beyond elementary algebra
Limitations on Enrollment and Entrance Skills
- Limitations on Enrollment
- Approved Automotive Technology Course Sequence Contract required.