Automotive Fuel Injection
This course covers the theory of operation and service of electronic fuel injection systems, component parts and their functions and overall system theory, diagnostic and repair methods using standard test and repair equipment, and preparation for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) examination in Areas A8 and L1.
|47133||AUTO 360E||96||M·W····||06:00 PM-10:15 PM||Xavier Silva||E12F|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2023-05-22 to 2023-06-30.
AUTO-360E-96: 1. This class mirrors the for-credit class of the same number (360E mirrors 60E), so the course description is the same. 2. Non-credit courses are intended for students who want to gain general knowledge, learn a new skill, upgrade existing skills, or enrich their understanding of a wide range of topics. 3. Non-credit courses cannot be used to earn an associate degree nor any college transcriptable certificates. They can, however, be used to earn non-transcriptable vocational certificates. 4. This is a 6-week class, meeting fully ON-CAMPUS as noted in the course listing.
- 0 Units
- Weekly Lecture Hours: 4.5
- Weekly Lab Hours: 0
- Gen Ed
- Non-GE Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Non-credit Class
- Grading Method
- Pass/Fail Grading
General Course Statement
- General Statement
- NONCREDIT: (This is a noncredit enhanced, CTE course.)
Requisite and Advisory
- ESL D272. and ESL D273., or ESL D472. and ESL D473., or eligibility for EWRT D001A or EWRT D01AH or ESL D005.
- Elementary algebra or equivalent (or higher), or appropriate placement beyond elementary algebra
- AUTO D350A, AUTO D350B, AUTO D360., AUTO D360A, AUTO D360B, AUTO D360C and AUTO D360D