Transmission Diagnostic and Repair Techniques
Diagnostic and repair techniques for automatic transmissions and transaxles. Emphasis on development of diagnostic procedures and repair techniques. Preparation for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification examinations in Areas A2 and A3.
|48118||AUTO 63D||95||·T·R···||06:00 PM-10:15 PM||Brett Johnson||E12C|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2023-05-22 to 2023-06-30.
AUTO-63D-95: Fully ON-CAMPUS. 6-week class, from 5/22/23-6/30/23.
- 4.5 Units
- Weekly Lecture Hours: 4.5
- Weekly Lab Hours: 0
- Gen Ed
- Non-GE Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
Requisite and Advisory
- ESL D272. and ESL D273., or ESL D472. and ESL D473., or eligibility for EWRT D001A or EWRT D01AH or ESL D005.
- Elementary algebra or equivalent (or higher), or appropriate placement beyond elementary algebra
- AUTO D050A and AUTO D050B