Transfer Day Fair 2023
Transfer Day is a great opportunity to meet with college and university representatives from University of California (UC) and California State University (CSU) campuses – plus private, out-of-state, and international universities.
Please register for the event using the link below so that you can receive updates and reminders about the event and be entered for a chance to win some cool De Anza swag.
Participating Universities for 2023 Transfer Day (Partial List)
University of California (UC) Campuses
- UC Berkeley
- UC Davis
- UC Irvine
- UC Los Angeles
- UC Merced
- UC Riverside
- UC San Diego
- UC Santa Barbara
- UC Santa Cruz
California State University (CSU) Campuses
- Cal Maritime
- Cal Poly Humboldt
- Cal Poly San Luis Obispo
- CSU Bakersfield
- CSU Chico
- CSU East Bay
- CSU Monterey Bay
- CSU Sacramento (Sac State)
- CSU San Marcos
- CSU Stanislaus
- CSU Fresno (Fresno State)
- San Francisco State University
- San Jose State University
- Sonoma State University
Private and Out-of-State Universities
- California College of the Arts
- California Northstate University Undergraduate College of Health Sciences
- Columbia University
- DePaul University
- Illinois Institute of Technology
- La Sierra University
- Loyola Marymount University
- Marymount Manhattan College
- Menlo College
- National University
- Notre Dame de Namur University
- Ohio University
- Palo Alto University
- Portland State University
- Roseman University of Health Sciences College of Nursing
- Saint Mary's College Of California
- Samuel Merrit University
- San Francisco Bay University
- Santa Clara University
- Simpson University
- Southern New Hampshire University
- Touro University California
- University of Idaho
- University of La Verne
- University of San Diego
- University of San Francisco
- University of Texas at Arlington's College of Nursing and Health Innovation
- University of the Pacific
- Western Governors University
- Victoria University of Wellington (New Zealand)
- Macquarie University (Sydney, Australia)
The Big Event
Transfer Day is a college fair that De Anza organizes every year in the fall. This event provides prospective transfer students the opportunity to meet, visit with and collect materials from admissions and outreach representatives from select four-year colleges and universities.
For many of the participating institutions, Transfer Day represents the only time during the academic year that they will be available in person on the De Anza College campus to provide information about their transfer programs.
Participating institutions include
- California State University (CSU) campuses
- University of California (UC) campuses
- Private and independent California colleges and universities
- Out-of-state colleges and universities
This event always draws a big turnout and students sometimes have to wait in line to speak with representatives from well-known schools. We recommend that you come early and have your questions prepared in advance.
How to make the most of Transfer Day
Research prospective transfer schools before the big day
Do your transfer homework early: After learning which colleges and universities will be participating, take time to research a prospective school's majors, programs of study, housing options, financial aid, scholarships, student life, student support services and other information you can find online.
Come prepared with your questions
Be sure to write down any questions you think of while doing your research, especially if you are unable to find the answers online. One of the benefits of Transfer Day is that university representatives are available in person to answer your questions and to provide insight and materials to help you determine if the university meets your needs and interests.
- Download a list of sample questions you might want to ask university representatives.
Bring something to take notes!
Although many participating schools have provided complimentary supplies to students in the past, we recommend that you bring a pen or pencil and a notepad or tablet device, and a bag to carry the college brochures and materials you'll pick up.