- Master in Business Administration from Harvard University.
- Master in Education with an emphasis in Online Teaching and Learning from CSU East Bay.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Boston University.
- Department Scheduler for De Anza Business Department (at present)
- Instructor at De Anza College for Principles of Management, Leadership, and Introduction to Business (at present)
- Listed in AcademicKey's Who's Who in Community Colleges Higher Education (2018)
- Subject Matter Expert in Management for Toolwire, Inc. (2015 to 2016)
- Instructor of Principles of Marketing, Business Strategy, Entrepreneurship, Business Math, E-Marketing, and E-Business to Business. (1999 to 2011)
- Listed in the 9th Edition of the Who's Who Among America's Teachers (2004-2005).
- Former Department Chair for the Business Department at De Anza College.
- Former Lecturer at San Francisco State University for Business Policy & Strategic Management.
- Former Treasurer of the Board of Directors of the Humane Society Silicon Valley.
- Over 14 years of (primarily high tech) industry experience in general management,
marketing, product development, operations, and information systems. Positions held:
- Vice President, Marketing
- General Manager, Automated Call Distribution Products
- Director, Product Platforms
- Senior Manager, Worldwide Products Operations
- Manager, Agility Product Services
- Senior Program Manager, Program Manager
- Production Manager
- Manager, Global Logistics Planning
- Information Management Supervisor
- Applications Project Leader
- Senior Programmer Analyst, Programmer Analyst, Associate Programmer Analyst
Hobbies and Interests
- I am academically interested in the effects of technology on industry and social structures.
- My hobbies include international travel, reading, and enjoying time with my family and my pets.